(06/10/23) Barber Small Bore Track Time
Sportbike Track Time is proud to be running the MiniGP event at the 2023 Barber Small Bore!
This product is for one 20 minute trackday session on Saturday, June 10th, 2023. The track time sessions will be run in standard STT format: Intermediate, Advanced, and Novice groups with coaches available. Please note that there will only be 5 sessions for each skill level this day.
These tickets are to be turned in to trackside registration to confirm your time slots on a first come, first serve basis.
Track Time Schedule:
- Friday, 9am to 5pm; 7 sessions per skill level
- Saturday, 12pm to 5pm; 5 sessions per skill level (following the Amateur and Endurance races)
- Sunday, 9am to 5pm; 7 sessions per skill level
Track Time Requirements:
- CC Requirements for Track Time Sessions: 200cc and below (100ccs for 2 stroke machines)
- Age Requirements for Track Time Sessions: 11yrs old and older
NOTE: The price for the 20-minute trackday sessions does NOT include general admission to Small Bore. You must purchase a general admission ticket at the Barber Motorsports gate to Small Bore to enter the event, and then show your Track Time sessions receipt at the proving grounds registration table.
Please note that STT's Barber Small Bore events are taking place at the Barber Motorsports Park Proving Grounds and there is no power available.
Visit our Small Bore Information Page for details on all of our events!
For more information on other Small Bore Events, visit the Barber Small Bore page!
- Stock: In Stock
- Product Code: BMP061023