Policies & Procedures
Please Note: Do not register anyone else under your own UserID. "Orders will not be processed if policy is violated". All members must have their own UserID & Password.
- The most effective way to reserve dates is through the online registration system on this website.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard Only.
- Courses are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis, and space is limited for every event.
- Any spots being purchased for another participant under your own account will be charged an Admin transfer fee of $20.00 per transfer, if you wish to purchase a spot for another participant please contact the office for assistance.
- If paying by check or money order, you must mail your full payment to the Sportbike Track Time address listed on the Contact Us page.
- Mailing a payment does not guarantee your spot until we RECEIVE AND PROCESS the payment.
- If you are attempting to register for an event that is nearly sold out, mailing a check is probably not going to be a very safe bet as other customers may fill the event with their online registration.
- Returned checks will be charged a $30 fee.
- All trackside registration is on a first come first serve basis. The office is open from 9 am to 5 pm EST Monday through Friday and may provide you with an estimated availability. Keep in mind this is just an estimation and there are no guarantees to availability once an event goes to track side registration. To ensure a spot to an event it is best to secure the spot while it is still available for purchase on line. Online registration closes 48 hours prior to the start of an event or once an event is sold out; whichever occurs first.
- Although we will gladly take your order over the phone, placing an order via phone is not recommended.
- We are here to answer any questions you may have about our programs, but enrollment cannot be guaranteed until your order is input into the online registration system and payment is processed.
- Customers placing a phone order run the risk of missing out due to other customers filling dates via the online system.
**NEW** Pricing Info: Normal Entry, and At Track Entry pricing.
STT Member Registration:
STT Non-Member Registration:
**NEW** Video Camera Policy has changed
Video Camera rules
Please note some NEW tech rules regarding GoPro (or similar) cameras:
- all Gopros (or similar cameras) that is mounted on a motorcycle must have a tether from the camera case to a point on the motorcycle. It doesn't have to be pretty, it just has to be tethered and secure.-
- helmet mounted Gopros (or similar helmet mounted cameras) are NOT ALLOWED at all on track.
Photograph and Video Images
Sportbike Track Time LLC (STT) reserves the right to publish photographs and/or videos taken of Participants and Spectators, and/or their name and likeness, for use in STT’s print, online, and video-based marketing materials, as well as other STT publications. Participants and Spectators hereby release and hold harmless STT from any reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality associated with the images specified above. Participants and Spectators further acknowledge that participation is voluntary and they will not receive financial compensation of any type associated with the taking or publication of these photographs or videos in STT marketing materials. Participants and Spectators acknowledge and agree that publication of said photos confers no rights of ownership or royalties whatsoever.
Pricing Info: Gate Fees
- All Sportbike Track Time events have a $5.00 per day gate fee (except Grattan Raceway which is $10 for the day or $15 for the weekend event) for all persons 16 years of age and up including all track day riders.
- You will receive a confirmation via email after placing your order.
- Please double check that you've provided us with the correct email address and check to make sure your spam filter does not block emails from Sportbike Track Time.
Cancellations & Order Changes
- Cancellations and changes must be received in writing at least 30 days prior to the scheduled course date.
- Upon receipt of this written notification, refunds will be given less a 15% administrative charge only if a cancellation request is received 30 days in advance in writing (email, fax or letter).
- Cancellations made between 30 and 15 days prior to an event will be granted a credit for another track date useable for a period of 6 months from the date the credit is issued (credits are tracked and can only be transferred one time).
- No cancellations will be accepted 14 days or less prior to an event but you do have the option to sell or give away your spot.
- Gift Certificates are non-refundable.
- If you purchase a gift certificate and are unable to use it you may sell the Gift Certificate to someone else.
- The original holder of the Gift Certificate must inform STT who you sold it to so we can change our records.
Give / Sell
- Members may give or sell a track day to a member of the same skill group at any time.
- STT must be notified of the give/sell via email no less than 48 hours prior to the event.
- The person who you are giving or selling your spot to must be a current STT member.
- STT memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Customers can post their spots for sale on the STT, WERA, or GSB Forums.
- All Sportbike Track Time venues have a "rain-or-shine policy".
- The track facility may call rain days and you must be present to receive a voucher.
- Rain-check vouchers are non-transferable and expire 12 months from date of issue.
- In the extremely unlikely event that management at a venue calls the day prior to any on-track activity due to the track being deemed "non-ridable", a makeup date may be issued for a future date of the venues choosing. This date will be the sole remedy and Sportbike Track Time will issue no refunds/credits for future events.
- An event voucher will be issued to all riders scheduled for the event. This voucher may be transferred to another current STT member of the same skill level group if desired.
- Alcohol and other intoxicants are forbidden during on-track hours (7:00 AM - 5:00 PM) at any Sportbike Track Time event.
- Any such substance brought to a Sportbike Track Time event must be brought to the attention of Sportbike Track Time staff who will then make a ruling on the appropriateness of the substance (i.e. prescription medication, etc.)
- Any rider found in possession of such substances at a Sportbike Track Time event will be immediately ejected, forfeit monies paid for track days and be barred from further attendance for 6 months. If the substance is a narcotic or other dangerous drug, the rider will be permanently barred from any future track events with Sportbike Track Time.
- Any rider who creates a disruption to the point that it interferes with the regular operation of an event will be subject to ejection.
- Sportbike Track Time reserves the right to refuse admission to any individual. Any individual denied permission to attend a track event will receive a refund unless the denial is for one of the reasons specified in this policy statement.
- Riders ejected from any Sportbike Track Time event forfeit any and all monies paid to Sportbike Track Time or its affiliates, associates, or sponsors.
- Please check with each track to determine that venues current pet policy.
- At venues that allow pets the following rules apply:
- Pets must be on a leash at all times (even after hours) when outside a vehicle.
- You must clean up after your pet.
- Anyone not adhering to these rules and the track's policies will be ejected from the event.
Tip Over and Mechanical Breakdown Protections ***Sportbike Track Time MEMBERS ONLY***
- It happens, you have a brain-fart and as a result tip over or your bike breaks down ending your day.
- While we have had a case by case system for many years we feel it is time to institute a comprehensive "Crash and Breakdown" policy.
- If you crash prior to lunch or your trusty steed breaks down and is considered to be unrepairable you will be eligible for a 50% credit of that day's event and full credit for subsequent "same event" days to be used towards the purchase of a future event. It must be verified by the event director, and within 5 days of the event. All credits are the member's responsibility to collect failure to collect the credit within 5 days will result in a forfeit of this benefit. To collect the credit; report to the Director the day of the incident for eligibility and follow up with the office the following business day to collect.
- All credits that are issued expire 6 months from the date they are issued.
- To be eligible you must be pre-registered, present at the event and your motorcycle must pass tech inspection the morning of the event.
- By signing up for a Sportbike Track Time event, you agree that Sportbike Track Time, its associates, sponsors, and the local facility cannot assume any responsibility for any aspect of your safety and that participating in any motorcycle track events, you do so voluntarily on your own assessment of your ability, the course, conditions, and facilities, and assume all risk.
- You agree to release and hold Sportbike Track Time, its associates and sponsors harmless for any injury or loss to your person or property.
- You understand that this is an inherently dangerous and life-risking activity and you will not hold Sportbike Track Time, its associates, sponsors, the local facility or any other person responsible for any injury or death resulting to yourself or your property at any event.
- You also agree that decisions made by Sportbike Track Time, its associates, and sponsors will be final.