Get on the Right Track with Sportbike Track Time
Track days are the most exciting and fun way to ride your motorcycle, and we guarantee that a Sportbike Track Time event will be unforgettable.
A closed circuit course (racetrack) is the only place you can ride your sportbike and experience the true power and beauty of your machine without worrying about speed limits, traffic, or speeding tickets!
Our events are open to riders of all skill levels, and event formats are designed to give each rider maximum on-track time during our weekend and weekday events. You choose your skill group and ride at your own pace. STT will have track coaches in every group to assist and evaluate all riders. We reserve the right to move any rider to their appropriate group. This will ensure that at the end of the day, you will have a newfound sense of confidence in yourself and your machine.
Participation is strictly limited to ensure a quality experience. Most of our events sold out last year so sign up today!
Your Track Days Include
- Maximum on-track time
- Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced rider sessions, 20 minutes each group
- Experienced track coaches and instructors ready to help you at any time of the day
- On-track and classroom instruction
- Morning beverages, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Water and sports drinks throughout the day
- Photographer at most events
- On-site EMS and professional corner staff
- At-track tire sales and service
- On-site suspension and bike set-up assistance
Rider Skill Levels
- Please keep in mind that we do not teach you how to ride a motorcycle.
- To participate as a first time Novice in an STT event, you must be comfortable riding at near highway speeds and in moderate traffic.
- If you are not yet at this level, please email us for tips to gain more riding experience before your first track event.
Selecting Your Proper Skill Level
The proper grouping of riders is a critical ingredient in having a fun and enjoyable track experience. We are more than happy to recommend a group for you if you are uncertain. Just shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us at call 888-390-4020. Please be honest with yourself and us when selecting a skill group.
If you are a newer track rider, we recommend signing up for the Novice group so you can take advantage of our classroom instruction. Riders with no prior track experience must ride in Novice on their first track day. Once your skills improve, you can talk to your instructor about evaluating you for the Intermediate group advancement.
If you have some prior track experience, you may register as an Intermediate rider when joining Sportbike Track Time. Work with an instructor to further advance your skills and join the Advanced riders group at your instructor's recommendation.
If you are a new Sportbike Track Time customer, and you possess one of the following race licenses, please email the office with a photo of your license. We will then change your account settings to enable you to register for an event as an Advanced rider.
- CCS Expert level
- WERA Expert level
- AHRMA Expert level
- Pan American Superbike Expert level
If you purchase track time in a lower skill level (Intermediate rider registering for Novice or Advanced registering for Intermediate), you will be expected to adhere to all rules governing that group, and, if necessary, adjust your pace and level of aggression to match the pace of the group.
- If you have no prior motorcycle track experience, you must register in the Novice group. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- This group is designed for street riders, new(er) track riders, and those seeking a bit more relaxed pace.
- Novice group riders receive classroom and on-track instruction, including on-going critiquing of your track riding skills.
- Instructors will accompany riders on all track sessions and your instructor will supervise you throughout your day.
- You will learn how to enter and exit the track safely as well as the meaning of all flagging communications.
- During your classroom and on-track sessions, you will learn the racing line, the proper use of the throttle, braking, gear changes and selection as well as basic cornering techniques and body positioning.
- Everyone rides at his or her own pace with an emphasis on fun and learning.
- All Novice group riders must attend all classroom sessions and ride within their group.
- We are aware that many riders chose to ride in the Novice group multiple times due to the relaxed pace, which is why we divide the novice group into several sub-groups based on skill level. This allows for many differently skilled riders to enjoy this group for an indefinite amount of time. You do not have to graduate from Novice until you feel comfortable.
- This group is for people who have enough experience to feel comfortable at an accelerated riding pace at a race track
- Riders in this group will probably want to focus heavily on body position, setting up for turns, the racing line, and advanced throttle/braking control.
- Instructors will be available upon request whenever possible. Please always feel free to ask them for help. They are there for you.
- Safe passing is permitted anywhere with a 6-foot minimum safety cushion from ANY direction of the bike being passed.
- The track tempo is intermediate to fast.
- Riders in this group must wear a back protector.
- Intended for the club racer or very accomplished track rider.
- You will gain valuable track time preparing for your next race, or just enjoy further refinement of your riding skills.
- The pace is fast and there are no restrictions on passing.
- Riders in this group must be comfortable passing and being passed in very close proximity to other riders and at high speeds.
- Riders in this group must wear a back protector.